Tired of trying to make traditional CRM systems work for your community foundation?
If you’ve tried Salesforce or another CRM system and found it too complicated or frustrating to tailor to your needs, you’re not alone.
CommunitySuite eliminates much of the complexity. It was designed for community foundations and removes many of the issues you’ve run into while trying to make other systems work. And with direct integration to accounting, much of the tracking and data entry is automatic.
What is “Community” Relationship Management?
- Creating detailed contact profiles for all donors and potential donors.
- Tracking complete donation history across all donors.
- Managing relationships between donors, for instance when one is a board member at a grantee organization but also an individual donor to the community foundation and has a relationship with a certain local accountant.
- Creating household profiles to link family members together and marketing to the family members individually or as a household.
- Creating invitation or campaign target lists based on the interests, activities, and relationships of donors and potential donors.
- Showcasing the online donor portal to create additional incentive for donors to establish funds with the foundation.
The future of your community depends on its history
The days of keeping track of everything in your head are long gone – thank goodness! Technology makes it easy to connect with so many people in so many ways. And if you are the development person or Executive Director at a community foundation, you are expected to know:
- Who everyone is
- Who they are connected with
- What they like to support
- And when their birthday is!
With CommunitySuite online you can quickly pull up a donor or grantee profile and get a complete snapshot of your relationship with them as well as keep track of their relationships within the community.
It’s not cheating; it’s simply leveling the playing field.
For a community foundation this has all the different pieces that we need. The donor side of it, the grant making side of it, the profiles are wonderful, the accounting side of it… It just really easily flows together. It’s the best system I’ve seen for community foundations.
— Maddy Metzger-Utt, President & CEO, Community Foundation of Snohomish County