Small donations can make a big difference
- Do you make it easy to give?
- How approachable is your foundation to the general population?
- Does lack of resources make broader outreach difficult or even impossible?
CommunitySuite makes it easy to engage a larger population whose smaller donations can really add up over time. With an online portal it’s simple for people to give either to a fund at the foundation or to specific projects nonprofits are engaged in within their community.
- Leverage unrestricted funds by allowing fund holders and community members to participate in the funding of your unfunded or underfunded grant requests.
- Educate the community around social issues by creating a catalog of nonprofit needs while offering them an easy, online credit card interface to give in minutes.
- Instantly create funds and online donor pages to respond to disasters and other urgent community needs.
- Highlight multiple year-end giving opportunities.
Integration with an industry-leading credit card processor provides CommunitySuite users a sophisticated solution for accepting credit card donations. And you won’t need to hire technical resources to build and support it!
This process will not hamper staff productivity because online donations are seamlessly integrated with the accounting system.
- Grants and fund balances are updated in real-time as donations are processed.
- Tax receipts are automatically created and delivered.
What is your website saying about you?
Most community foundations don’t have the resources to hire a dedicated webmaster, so keeping web content current and engaging can be difficult. While CommunitySuite will not solve all your website challenges, it can make it easy to showcase the work of local nonprofits.
- Help nonprofits get funding.
- Offer a simple giving interface to donors.
- Increase your visibility and impact within the community.
Get ready to increase your credibility with the donors in your region while supporting nonprofits.
One of our favorite features is the grant catalog for online funding which allows us to run two annual online crowdfunded grant programs.Jennifer Wallace, Director of Financial Administration, Orcas Island Community Foundation
View Case Study