Invest in your donor relationships
Donors want an online portal which allows them as a fund advisor to:
- Access their account to see balances
- Review fund statements
- Recommend grants
- See a real-time view of their account activity
Without waiting to receive monthly or quarterly paper statements.
CommunitySuite makes it easy and affordable to offer online access, which shows respect for your donors’ time without extra hassle or expense for you.
Going online is a win-win for you and your donors
With Foundant CommunitySuite, data in your donor portal is directly tied to your accounting system, so you and your donors always have the most up-to-date information. And it’s hosted online in a cloud environment – giving your donors what they want, when they want it.
- Donor advised fund holders can see a history of their giving, make new gifts to past recipients, and utilize our integration with GuideStar to search for potential new grantees.
- Donors can see a catalog of grant opportunities in the community and participate in giving campaigns directly through their personalized account portal.
- Faith-based foundations may choose to set up the grant catalog to support specific congregations.
- Your community foundation saves resources by potentially eliminating the need to mail paper fund statements. Of course, paper statements can still be created if needed.
Your development staff wants CommunitySuite
As a development officer, you can meet with donors and confidently demonstrate how the foundation’s sophisticated technology enhances the donor’s experience. Plus, you can easily pull donor history revealing potential donors who gave last year, but have not yet given this year.
- Donors know they’re working with an organization that is poised to be in the community or area of interest for the long term.
- Since donor data is directly linked to the accounting system, you don’t need to ask for reports from others.
- And slicing the data may give you some ideas on funding opportunities or fundraising campaigns you might not have seen otherwise.
Talk about advancements and better insight for development.
We love the online feature where our donors can access their accounts and make grant requests.Maddy Metzger-Utt, Community Foundation of Snohomish County
View Case Study