An integrated software solution designed specifically for community foundations.
Foundant for Community Foundations
Community foundations and faith organizations connect resources from individuals, families, and organizations to improve the lives of all. That’s why investing in the right software for your foundation means return on investment beyond dollar signs. Foundant understands that organizations managing fund advisor and other constituent relationships have unique and robust fund accounting needs. We’re dedicated to helping you efficiently and effectively manage operations so you can free up time to focus on donor relationships and maximize your impact.
Fund Accounting | Donor Portal | Online Donations | Events Management | CRM
For organizations that manage fund advisor relationships,* Foundant’s CommunitySuite offers robust fund accounting, constituent relationship management (CRM), and events management in one integrated, easy-to-use, cloud-based solution supported by responsive philanthropy experts. Track and pay grants and scholarships from CommunitySuite, with the option to add our full grant and scholarship management software for a comprehensive end-to-end solution. Our focus is on helping you create connection—between your constituents and your mission, between the functional areas of your organization, between your users and our support team, and across the community of Foundant clients.
- Fund Accounting: Streamline your accounting and eliminate cumbersome workarounds while providing the information fund advisors expect.
- Donor Portal: Improve donor relations by providing access to real-time information, fund agreements, and shared documents and by making it easy to submit grant recommendations.
- Online Donations: Enable donors to easily donate to a fund, project, or cause.
- Events Management: Run events, manage giving campaigns, and track results.
- CRM: Pull up a donor or grantee profile for a complete snapshot of their constituent journey.
*CommunitySuite’s fund accounting functionality is built specifically for the robust accounting needs of community foundations. If you’re a nonprofit charitable organization, check out Foundant’s NonprofitCore.
Online Applications | Online Grant Reviews | Online Grant Agreements and Follow Ups | Impact and Outcome Measurement | Reporting and Analytics
Move your grantmaking from tactical to strategic with CommunityGLM. Foundant’s online grants management makes your grant process easier.
- Create customized online forms and workflows for grant programs.
- Simplify application requirements and run due diligence checks through integrations with Candid and GreatNonprofits.
- Integrate grant, payment, and contact information with CommunitySuite to save staff time on data entry and prevent errors. Create saved reports on any data point in CommunityGLM to share the story of your granting impact.
Online Applications | Match Criteria | Third-Party Recommendations | Online Scholarship Reviews | Online Scholarship Acceptance and Renewal | Reporting and Analytics
CommunitySLM provides a scholarship application, review, and decision process integrated directly into your fund accounting and CRM system. Having an integrated solution lets our software do the heavy lifting, creates better processes, and eliminates paper copies and spreadsheets to save time for all stakeholders.
- Enable students to apply for multiple scholarships with a single Universal Application. If your scholarships require unique applications, use tools such as an Eligibility Quiz or Copy Application to save students time.
- Integrate scholarship, payment, and contact information with CommunitySuite to save staff time on data entry and prevent errors.
- Create saved reports on any data point to tell the story of your impact.
Ready to see how CommunitySuite can help your organization?
Resources for Community Foundations
A place to learn and share with your peers.
Live Webinars and Events
Live webinars and events for community foundations.
Explore discussions, resources, exchange ideas, and more!
Explore connection through the lens of our client’s experience and expertise.