Tired of trying to make traditional CRM systems work for your community foundation?
If you’ve tried Salesforce or another CRM system and found it too complicated or frustrating to tailor to your needs, you’re not alone.
CommunitySuite eliminates the complexity. Designed for community foundations, it removes many of the issues you’ve encountered trying to make other systems work. And with direct integration to accounting, much of the tracking and data entry happens automatically.
What is “Constituent” Relationship Management?
- Create detailed contact profiles for all of the people and organizations you interact with including donors, grantees and vendors.
- Track complete donation history across all donors.
- Manage relationships between donors. Example: A board member at a grantee organization is also an individual donor to the community foundation, and has a relationship with a local accountant.
- Create household profiles to link family members together and market to family members individually or as a household.
- Create invitation or campaign target lists based on the interests, activities, and relationships of donors and potential donors.
- Showcase the online donor portal to create additional incentive for donors to establish funds with the foundation.
The future of your community depends on relationships
The days of tracking of everything in your head are long gone – thank goodness! Technology makes it easy to connect with people in so many ways. And, if you are the development person or Executive Director at a community foundation, you are expected to know:
- Who everyone is.
- Who they are connected with.
- What they like to support.
- And even, when their birthday is!
With CommunitySuite, you can quickly pull up a donor or grantee profile for a complete snapshot of your relationship with them as well as keep track of their relationships within the community.