Move your grantmaking from tactical to strategic
Foundant has provided easy to use online grant applications that interface with Candid’s GuideStar’s Nonprofit Profiles to simplify the grant application process for applicants. Use online evaluations with your staff and external committees via web-based solutions, allowing for flexible, agile processes. The best part? Everything is stored in a collective database without the need for manual data entry, while allowing your team easy access to real-time, accurate data, no matter where they are.
Turn to the most trusted grants management solution on the market:
- Create customized online forms and workflows for each competitive or invitation grant program offered by your community foundation.
- Simplify application requirements and run due diligence checks through integrations with Candid’s nonprofit and foundation database, and GreatNonprofits.
- Allow program staff to collaborate with prospective applicants and grantees, while enabling them to create recommendations.
- Allow online review and scoring of applications from volunteers, experts, or donors in your community.
- Manage internal approval processes between departments.
- Receive and manage post grant requirements in a timely manner with automated email reminders and online forms.
- Sync grant, payment, and contact information with the accounting system to save staff time on data entry and to prevent error.
- Create saved reports on any data point in CommunityGLM to share the story of your impact.
Leverage online grants management to build efficiency into your processes for greater impact.
Paper consumption has decreased by thousands of sheets per year since we began using the system in 2008. The software enables me to ensure that all reviewers are seeing the same materials, that all applicants have included all the necessary materials prior to the review, and that follow up reports are filed in a timely fashion.Don Ewles, Grants and Communications Manager, Saskatoon Community Foundation
View Case Study