Make scholarship management more efficient
With CommunitySLM, scholarships are streamlined, better organized, and in some cases even automated. With the application, review, and decision process integrated into your fund accounting system, your entire organization can be more efficient and feel relief knowing the right scholarships are going to the right students.
Handling the volume of your scholarship season
- Create forms and workflows for each of the scholarship opportunities you manage.
- Allow students to easily apply for multiple opportunities with Copy Application functionality.
- Leverage an Eligibility Quiz to automatically match your applicants to the correct scholarships based on your criteria.
- Universal Application allows students to apply for multiple scholarships with a single application submission; or, if your scholarships each require unique applications, use tools such as an Eligibility Quiz or Copy Application to help save students time.
- Gather letters of reference or transcripts within the system and automatically link them to the application.
- Keep applicants on track with their scholarship reporting requirements with automated email reminders and online reporting forms. Streamlining post award requirement gathering and scholarship renewals.
- Sync scholarship, payment, and contact information with the accounting system, saving staff data entry time and eliminating potential for human error.
- Create saved reports on any data point in CommunitySLM to tell the story of your impact.
With CommunitySLM, you will never need to allocate an entire room for sorting applications again, and less scholarship dollars will be left on the table.
The scholarships are a really nice feature because it’s easy to look at the historical data for each scholarship, but then also once the grantee, the school, is in there it just makes the processing on the scholarships that much easier. We can easily schedule the payment if they need to go out later in the fiscal year.Shaine Schramling, Funds and Grants Administrator, Kitsap Community Foundation