Does the thought of hosting those big annual events make you cringe?
Connecting donors with one another and with nonprofits is an important objective for every community foundation. But hosting these events is a tremendous amount of work!
CommunitySuite’s event management system will help you streamline many of the laborious tasks that come with planning events.
- First, seamless registration, payment, and accounting for what is “charitable” and what is pure “cost” of the event.
- Second, the ability to track all expenses and revenue associated with an event or campaign to clearly see if all the work is worth the effort.
- Finally, attendees are automatically associated with the event, making building next year’s invite list a snap!
Powerful, convenient and efficient events management software
- Create invitation lists based on the interests and activities of donors and potential donors.
- Sell tickets through a secure online shopping cart.
- Track registrations and build lists for reminders and other notifications to drive attendance.
- Easily export lists to systems like ConstantContact, MailChimp, or other email management tools.
- Plus, the system automatically creates tax receipts for ticket purchasers.
Cut your task list in half
Free up your staff’s time by eliminating the numerous activities associated with managing attendance, registration, payments, accounting, and tracking event expenses.
By eliminating these tasks, your staff can focus on important details like making sure you don’t seat the Anderson couple next to the Johnson couple this year after what happened last year!
We run a really robust capacity building program, so the events module has allowed us to do a lot of that work for RSVPs and keeping track of mailing lists. It’s all built in and it’s truly integrated.Beth Stipe, Executive Director, Community Foundation of North Central Washington
View Case Study