Uplevel your grantmaking programs within the community
Your grant process can greatly impact how the foundation is perceived within the community. Yet, for the grantmaker, the process is filled with tedious and sometimes exhausting tasks. That’s where we come in.
Over 130 community foundations have invested in CommunityGrants. For over 10 years Foundant has provided easy to use online applications that interface with GuideStar’s Nonprofit Profiles to simplify the grant application process for applicants. Now you can use online evaluations with grant committees, making the need to lug around a gigantic binder full of grant applications unnecessary and making meetings move along faster. The best part? Everything is naturally stored in the database for future reference without the need for data entry.
Turn to the most trusted grants management solution on the market:
- Create customized online forms and workflows for each competitive or invitation grant program offered by your community foundation.
- Simplify application requirements and run due diligence checks through integrations with GuideStar, Foundation Center, and GreatNonprofits.
- Allow online review and scoring of applications from experts or donors in your community.
- Receive and manage post grant requirements in a timely manner with automated email reminders and online forms.
- Create saved reports on any data point in CommunityGrants to share the details of your impact back to your community.
- Sync grant, payment, and contact information with the accounting system to save staff time on data entry and to prevent error.
Move your grantmaking from tactical to strategic
We know the grant process is filled with tactical, sometimes tedious tasks. Let online grants management make the process easier.
CommunityGrants can set you up with:
- Consistent application processes
- The ability to require necessary information
- And the power to track down details with a few clicks of a mouse
Many of the daily nuisances go away, resulting in a new way to view your grant process.
When you are able to track the results of your grantmaking back to impact within the community, the process is simply more rewarding. Viewing grantmaking as strategic rather than tactical will change perceptions both inside and outside your community foundation.
Paper consumption has decreased by thousands of sheets per year since we began using the system in 2008. The software enables me to ensure that all reviewers are seeing the same materials, that all applicants have included all the necessary materials prior to the review, and that follow up reports are filed in a timely fashion.
—– Don Ewles, Grants and Communications Manager, Saskatoon Community Foundation