06/23/2021 @ 10:00 am MDT - 11:00 am MDT
Join us as Foundant Client – Kristen Beal Watson of Kern County Community Foundation and Chris Staib – Business Agility Coach discuss Agile Philanthropy after 10 months of practice. One of Kern Community Foundation’s nonprofit stakeholders will round out our panel to share their experiences in this agile cohort, what they’ve learned, and how this collaborative process will inform their steps moving forward.
You’ll hear and see:
- How they approached this project, what informed their decision-making, and what they put in place to get started.
- What the work has looked like to date.
- How Kern anticipates leveraging this work moving forward.
- What practices and mindsets discovered through this process will be carried forward.
- Successes and lessons learned.
- What this model might look like in other regions and advice from the cohort.