08/04/2021 @ 10:00 am MDT - 11:00 am MDT
In this Donor Engagement Coffee Talk, share how you approach communicating with your donors, grantees, and stakeholders. Whether you have a tried-and-true annual plan that has served you well or are looking get more strategic, come share strategies, new ideas, and resources with your fellow community foundation communicators (whether it’s in your job title or not!). Check out the list of conversation topics below, grab a hot beverage of choice, and join us!
- Does your foundation use an annual communications plan?
- Do you identify a key theme to focus on each year? If so, how do you identify what to talk about?
- How do you stay aligned with your goals for the year? How do you keep the important prioritized above the urgent?
- How do you engage program staff, finance, leadership, or other departments in your communications activities?
- What tips or tricks do you have for smaller sized foundations who may not have a dedicated communications person?
This forum brings professionals from across the sector together to share experiences and best practices. Bring your questions, colleagues, and creative solutions, and please come prepared to participate.